Tuesday 1 March 2011

My very first post!

I just recently got inspired enough to start my own blog (by this friend of mine who was talking about pursuing one's interests). I agreed, but my dilemma was that I didn't know what I wanted to write about. I'm a hardcore foodie, and so this friend suggested that I write about just that....food!....So, I've decided that this blog would predominantly be about food... recipes, the history of different cuisines (something that interests me a lot), interesting facts about foods and flavours, restaurant reviews, international cuisine and basically anything under the sun pertaining to food!!!...

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Welcome to the blogosphere, it's a weird and wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Chelsea Dagger - Thank you! I hope I can keep up :)

    ReplyDelete