Wednesday 15 February 2012

Update

So last week, my friend Chelsea Dagger prepared this amazing Kerala prawn curry for us. She was visiting and very generously, offered to cook. Since my husband doesn't eat prawns, we decided to use the same gravy for some rawas (Indian salmon) fillets as well. Along with some sambhar and some beans sabzi cooked with coconut, the whole meal was just amazing. 


















Sorry about the dark pictures, the lighting was obviously not sufficient. But the meal was awesome. I will try and get Chelsea Dagger to share the recipe with all of us. I do know that she used coconut milk as the gravy base.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys liked it, will write down the recipe to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Will try to make it this weekend! Thanks Flavours and Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete