Saturday 17 November 2012

Good restaurants

Our reader, Itishree wrote to us recently about a really cool restaurant she ate at. She is currently in London and ate at this place, called Assenheims 56. It is a VERY famous restaurant which serves up delicious fare with a South American twist. I believe that the Argentinian chicken Itishree tried there was the best she had ever had. She's also sent us a yummy photograph of it which I'm including below.



To all those who are to travel to London shortly (or live in London and haven't eaten here yet), do visit this place. To all those who've eaten here and already know about this place, I know I sound quite ignorant here, so please forgive me. 

Speaking of good restaurants, Hotel Saayba (very well known amongst the foodies of Mumbai) here in aamchi Mumbai serves up exceptionally good food. Both of us (my husband and I) revisited the restuarant a few days back where  I had the most awesome sukkha prawns and wade. For those of you who haven't eaten here and are fond of Gomantak cuisine, do eat here. The fried fish is to die for.   

2 comments:

  1. Amazing chicken.. You have to try this place !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon ... From the description I've received, I cannot wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete